Find out how Bengal Warriors is dominating the pro kabaddi

Bengal

Bengal Warriors won back to back match today in Pro Kabaddi League. Image Source: twitter

Internet Desk: In a Group B clash of the Pro Kabaddi League 2017, the Bengal Warriors have continued their winning run in the tournament as they thumped UP Yodhas at Nagpur today. The Bengal based side outran their opponents with a convincing margin of 40-20.

It was Bengal Warriors second win on the trot. They had won their opening match against Telegu Titans. In this season Behalf Warriors have almost changed their whole team in this season and their are winning the matches with a team effort.

Jang Kun Lee was the star of Bengal Warriors disease he gave 7 points to his tea. He was well backed by his teammate Vinod Kumar, who also gave 8 points to Bengal, contributing in both defense as well as attack.

Surender Singh was the only player for the UP Yodhas, who won 5 raid points in the match. Bengal Warriors won 67% of the points, on the other hand UP Yodhas could only get 33% points in the encounter.

With two back to back wins, Bengal Warriors now have 10 points under their belt. On the other hand it was the first loss of UP Yodhas in this season. They also have 10 points from three matches.

Related News

22473443_1664402386912059_984805161_o

Kolkata: The U17 Bengal footballers Rahim Ali and...

Attachment

india-women-practice_c9def924-6ed2-11e7-9994-94edcc701b36 veda-m
Breaking News:
  • FIFA U17 World Cup: FIFA President Infantino to arrive in Kolkata on October 26     Exclusive | Can’t wait to meet my idol Neymar at PSG training: Tim Weah     IND vs AUS 2017: India’s dominating run over the Aussies continues in the rain-fed T20     FIFA U17 World Cup: We want our fans to become our 12th man: Luis Norton De Matos     IND vs AUS 2017: Dhawan back in T-20 squad against Australia     IND vs AUS 2017: Ruthless India thrashes Australia, becomes World no.1     England star all-rounder arrested in Bristol, to miss the 4th ODI against Windies     ISL 2017: FC Pune City announces the name of their new head coach     IND vs AUS 2017: Finch boost for Aussies as Kohli and his men eye series win     IND vs AUS 2017: Kuldeep Yadav’s magical spell sees India taking a 2-0 lead